[kc_row use_container=”yes” _id=”552252″][kc_column width=”12/12″ video_mute=”no” _id=”835899″][kc_column_text _id=”681322″]
As EADH established under East African Holding, all East African Holding member companies who produces of Home Care and Personal care products, Packed Food or other fast-moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)s are a strategic supplier for EADH.
Group companies and strategic Partners
- East African Tiger Brands Industries Plc
- East African Agri-Business SC
- Ethio-Asian Industries Plc
- Cosmar- East African SC
- Hamaressa Edible Oil Factory SC
- Berchaco Ethiopia Plc
Through our expanding network of set to open across all regions of Ethiopia, we offer a unique distribution channel to our suppliers.
Our Value Propositions
EADH’s latent competitive advantage in the distribution sector remains to be East African Distribution House brand name which is a widely known and strongly associated with Tea, Home care and personal care products across the nation.
Growth Unprecedented reach to regions of Ethiopia
- Partnering with EADH allows your business to gain unmatched access to a large consumer base for your products in Ethiopia. EADH is increasingly becoming the obvious choice for FMCG producers as a dependable and proficient distributor.
Reliability Professional counterpart in line with international standards
- We will endeavor to ensure your company is served accurately and professionally according to international best business practices.
- Is the only institutionalized distribution company in Ethiopia
Efficiency Focus on efficiency to optimize value-for-money
- We put efficiency at the heart of our operations. All members of our team collaborate closely in order to achieve synergy in all we do and to deliver tangible results to our partners within the shortest time frame.